- IBM Content Navigator and Box - Simplify access to content both in Box and on premises for improved insight and control of all your business content.
- The Changing Landscape of Storage - You may not feel the earth moving, but if you'remanaging a virtualized infrastructure or serving as a storage administrator be aware: A disruptive, industry-changing shift is in motion
- Smart Storage That Sees, Learns and Adapts – A Strategic White Paper - Tintri smart storage addresses the mismatch between storage and the demands of virtualization. Built on the industry's first and leading intelligent application-aware architecture, VMstore and Tintri Global Center have the intelligence to deliver unparalleled performance and efficiency and end-to-end insights into the infrastructure, while allowing for unmatched VM control.
- Comparing Storage Options for Virtualized and Cloud Environments - IT organizations increasingly are turning to new storage solutions that are purpose-built for virtualization and cloud, with a focus on application-aware designs that provide VM-level visibility and control across the entire infrastructure.
- Changing The Rules Of The Game: Top 5 Reasons To Adopt Application-Aware Storage - As virtualizaion becomes the norm throughout organizations of nearly all sizes, and as more organizations look to private cloud solutions, IT decision makers are increasingly in need of ways to keep storage costs and complexity under control in the face of often-runaway M sprawl. Application-aware storage is designed to help achieve those goals by giving IT leaders and storage administrators VM-level visibility into application performance and availability, and by properly provisioning storage resources to meet those requirements in a virtualized environment.
- Best Practices for Heterogeneous Storage Management - Stay true to the flexibility and affordability of having a multi-vendor storage environment with these management tips.
- Capacity Planning in Virtual Environments - vExpert Eric Siebert provides key insights into capacity planning, discusses why it's one of the top challenges systems admins face, and how to make it more manageable.
- Software-Defined Storage: What it Means for the IT Practitioner - Server Virtualization has changed the way IT runs data centers across the world. Most enterprises now operate with a "virtual first" policy. However, the storage architecture that supports it has not kept pace
- Flash Storage For Dummies - Flash Storage for Dummies, NetApp 2nd Special Edition, describes the many uses and benefits of flash storage technology in the enterprise. From flash-accelerated storage to all-flash arrays, flash technology improves performance and increases reliability in storage infrastructures.
- Rethinking Storage: The Rise of Hyperconvergence - Traditional storage can be complex and expensive, and with new applications forcing enterprises to stretch their limited resources, a new strategy for enterprise storage is just what you need. In this presentation, we will discuss some of our latest developments in hypervisor-converged storage and how it'll transform IT operations forever.
- Rethinking Storage: The Rise of Hyperconvergence - Video: Traditional storage can be complex and expensive, and with new applications forcing enterprises to stretch their limited resources, a new strategy for enterprise storage is just what you need. In this presentation, we will discuss some of our latest developments in hypervisor-converged storage and how it'll transform IT operations forever.
- Simplify Virtual Storage Provisioning and Management - As big data continues to proliferate, storage becomes a tremendous challenge - even in a virtual environment.
- Gartner Report: Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies 2015 - IT managers often share common goals, including a need to modernize their storage infrastructures, improve quality of service and contain costs while simultaneously maintaining legacy systems. New storage software and system providers can help stakeholders build easier-to-manage, more scalable and efficient storage infrastructures.
- Software Defined Storage: What’s New In The Industry & How It Impacts Your Business - Looking to understand how your business can leverage the latest trends in storage including Software defined storage, Big Data and HyperConvergence? View this on-demand webcast to uncover how you can take practical steps to modernize data management in your organization.
- Software Defined Storage: What’s New In The Industry & How It Impacts Your Business - Video
- Actian positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant in Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics - Gartner has published the "2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics", and we invite you to read a complimentary copy of this important research. Not only has Actian been positioned in the Visionaries quadrant, but in the highest tier as well.
- Seven Reasons to Consider Virtual SAN - The incredible growth of big data has pressured IT departments to find fast, affordable storage. Now VMware Virtual SAN applies the concept of the software-defined data center to storage to create a high-performance, cost-effective storage alternative for virtualized environments.
- Oregon State University Solves Critical Storage Pain Points with VMware Virtual SAN Solution - The IT department at Oregon State University manages two open-use computer labs and one computer-equipped classroom. Because of financial restrictions, the university had originally purchased all of its servers with local storage, but that infrastructure could not handle the school's growing workloads, and it required time-consuming upkeep.
- Taneja Group The HP Solution to Backup Complexity and Scale - Download this whitepaper to discover how HP can help your organization meet its backup, recovery and archiving needs with a complete, one-stop backup solution. Find out how the HP Data Protector and StoreOnce solution can reduce the amount of stored data by 95 percent and use highly efficient deduplication to lower bandwidth.
- P ConvergedSystem Altering Business Efficiency and Agility - Integrated Computing (IC), also known as Converged Infrastructure, stands to revolutionize everything about IT. IC takes all of virtualization, storage, networking, and compute into a single system and allows total infrastructure oversight through one console. As you can imagine, the improvements in ease of use, agility, and efficiency are quite substantial.