- Acid Supprt in Aerospike Downlad Whitepaper - The CAP Theorem postulates that only two of the three properties of consistency, availability, and partition tolerance can be guaranteed in a distributed system at a specific time. Since availability is paramount in most deployments, the system can either provide consistency or partition tolerance.
- Mobilizing and Enabling the Delivery of Higher Education - The need to replace aging infrastructure and inefficient IT practices and move forward with mobile and digital content initiatives hasbecome crucial to meeting student and faculty needs. Download this Whitepaper to discover how Higher Education is utilizing technologies to create flexible learning environments that drive innovation, improve digital literacy and enable existing services.
- How Higher Education Uses BYOD to Attract Top Talent - Throughout campuses today, students and faculty are increasingly studying, researching and working outside of traditional classroom walls and require computing resources that are flexible. Meeting this need can help institutions attract outstanding talent, yet computing devices must continue to meet campus IT security policies.
- How Desktop-as-a-Service Can Solve Higher Education’s End-User Computing Challenges - Colleges and universities face considerable end-user computing challenges today. Desktop virtualization makes it easier to maintain and upgrade thin clients and student devices in classrooms, labs and libraries. Desktop-as-a-service takes those benefits a step further.
- SSL Encryptions: 5 Key Features to Consider - Encrypted traffic accounts for a large and growing percentage of all network traffic. While the adoption of SSL should be cause for celebration as encryption improves confidentiality and message integrity it also puts organizations at risk.
- Top 6 Dangers of not inspecting SSL Traffic - By 2016, it's estimated that 67 percent of Internet traffic will be encrypted, according to the Sandvine Global Internet Phenomena Spotlight: Encrypted Internet Traffic report, May 2015. Although encryption can be used for goodimproving message confidentiality and integrityit can also be used as a means to conceal hackers' activities.
- Cheat Sheet: Mobility and Your Remote Workforce: What to Consider before Deploying New Laptops - Older PCs are a risk due to a lack of robust hardware-based security, older processors, and outdated operating systems. This Cheat Sheet paper discusses the points you should consider when selecting notebooks and laptops for your mobile and remote workforce.
- The World’s Most Manageable PCs: Why Customers Buy Dell - Download The World's Most Manageable PCs, an infographic that reveals the four key reasons why customers invest in a particular brand when it comes to PCs. Also included is helpful information on how Dell compares with HP and Lenovo deployments in an enterprise
- Analysis Report: Dell notebooks are the most reliable according to Customer Satisfaction Research - Enterprise IT departments are continually looking for ways to improve user experience, satisfaction and loyalty among notebook users. Through its quarterly CSAT study, TBR surveys enterprise notebook customers to determine the essential notebook PC attributes needed for successful and efficient personal computing operations within large enterprises.
- 6 Benefits of Upgrading to Windows 10 - This paper details the benefits of switching to Windows 10 and the best new features of the new OS for business. Explore the benefits of moving to modern operating systems and get a quick list of actions you can take to ease the way.
- Share Your Ideas Seamlessly with Intel® Pro WiDi - Don't let cables or adapters hold up your meeting. Principled Technologies performed tests using Dell Latitude E7450 Ultrabooks and an Actiontec ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition compared to connecting via HDMI.
- A Better Presentation Experience with Intel® Pro WIDI - Principled Technologies compared the experience of connecting a Dell Latitude Ultrabook system featuring the new 5th Generation Intel Core processor to an HD display with both HDMI cables and wirelessly via Intel® Pro WiDi. Read this report to find the results of the test and learn how pairing Intel® Pro WiDi with a Dell notebook on your next client refresh will foster greater security and privacy advantages over other ways of connecting.
- Change Your Desktops, Change Your Business Infographic - Replacing an aging desktop fleet is an important investment in your business. Faster and more reliable systems that offer the latest technology provide your employees an opportunity to be more productive with less waiting while they work.
- Intelligent Business Solutions Report: Big Data – Why Transaction Data is Mission Critical to Success - Analyst Mike Ferguson of Intelligent Business Strategies writes about the enhanced role of transactional DBMS systems in today's world of Big Data. Learn more about how Big Data provides richer transactional data and how that data is captured and analyzed to meet tomorrow's business needs.
- Forrester paper: The Total Economic Impact Of IBM DB2 With BLU Acceleration - Learn about the cost savings and business benefits of DB2 with BLU Acceleration. In a commissioned study, Forrester Consulting evaluated the total economic impact of BLU Acceleration in-memory technology at a financial services client.
- The Future of Convergence Is Here - Discover the major problems that have been facing today's IT world. The changing landscape of IT over the past decade has seen more and more computer, network and storage solutions, creating a complicated web of siloed technologies that drive up costs and create headaches for those in charge of support.
- Hennepin Home Health Care Faces the Future with Virtualization Technology from Red Hat - Recognizing that change is a constant in the healthcare industry, Hennepin Home Health Care has developed a partnership with Red Hat and Infrasupport in order to adapt to evolving industry and government requirements, quickly and affordably. Download this case study to discover how to create a reliable environment that supports a positive cash flow and a successful business that will help you to care for your clients.
- ABC Cooking Studio Builds Flexible IT Infrastructure with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization - ABC Cooking Studio was growing rapidly both geographically and in business scope. Download this case study to discover how the studio used Red Hat solutions to virtualize on a flexible IT infrastructure that scales along with the business and reduces deployment time of new systems by more than 65%.
- Is It Time to Migrate from Unix? - In this analyst paper, Gartner showcases 13 factors that are driving UNIX market decline - grouped into hardware factors, software factors, vendor influences, and evolving operations - and provides profiling circumstances for organizations to calculate the speed of and the priority of UNIX migration planning.
- Doing More with Less: How Red Hat Enterprise Linux Shrinks Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Compared to Windows - IT organizations constantly juggle 2 almost opposing priorities: continuously delivering business-critical application services while keeping IT expenses in line with budget constraints. But with Red Hat, you don't have to choose 1 or the other.